2. A thin piece of wood hides in a dog’s tick.
3. Belabouring embraces hard work.
4. Rates about drops from the eyes.
5. You can join one or be beaten by one.
8. Herd a number of birds.
9. Swing around East for stitching.
10. Anorak, go strangely for an Australian animal
11. A shrub loses the right to become a wilderness.
17. Oneness I’ll disrupt to be in solitary isolation.
18. Sack a forest for use as fuel?
20. Maybe humans bow for an Australian country dweller.
22. Spooner’s bus hand a spouse.
24. Nobody here but us, as they say.
26. Modern truths about a tempest.
27. Mamma embraced by smothering.
1. Tony Moon when confused gives a feeling of boredom.
2. As Ken was mad, he made a serpent.
6. Very quick flash.
7. A tramp at dusk?
9. This person crouches and unlawfully occupies land.
12. See you later, reptile!
13. A liar’s aunt I rearrange for an Antipodean.
14. Cain and Abel were Adam and Eve’s.
15. A long time with no water said Dr Out.
16. Noah’s lasted a year and ten days.
19. One who doesn’t drive a car, but a herd.
21. A naughty child on land and a small spiny animal in the sea.
23. A creature with a right makes a bosom.
25. British soldier in The Who’s rock opera?
Explore other The Drover's Wives: Year 8 EssayAbsurdist PlayHoroscopeSelf-published book coverHollywood MovieHemingwayesqueFreudian AnalysisCryptic CrosswordAn Agony Aunt ColumnImagist PoetryRevised EditionBibliographyVintage WineSporting CommentaryBackwardsParableList of IngredientsPlagiarismCosmo QuizDance
2. Stick, 3. Labour, 4. Tears, 5. Club, 8. Flock, 9. Sewing, 10. Kangaroo, 11. Bush, 17. Loneliness, 18. Firewood, 20. Bushwoman, 22. Husband, 24. Chickens, 26. Thunderstorm, 27. Mother,
1. Monotony, 2. Snake, 6. Lightning, 7. Sundowner, 9. Squatter, 12. Alligator, 13. Australian, 14. Children, 15. Drought, 16. Flood, 19. Drover, 21. Urchin, 23. Breast, 25. Tommy,